Hello out there in cyberspace! … I don’t know exactly where you are, but I’m in Maryland, and today it’s absolutely gorgeous outside…the flowers are blossoming… the birds are chirping…Spring is in the air!
Earlier this morning, I sat in my car on the 5th deck of the parking garage where I work, watching the sunrise….I do that often and sometimes bring my camera, get out and take pictures. An awesome sight and a humbling experience.
I feel God when I witness that and it serves as a reminder to me that no matter what happened yesterday…this my friend… is a brand spanking new day! Yesterday is gone…tomorrow…God willing will come… but today is a new day!
I’m going to share 5 things I’m grateful for today and then… how about you?
- I was blessed to wake up, look up, get out of bed… and take care of me
- My phone didn’t ring during the night bearing bad news
- I saw the sunrise with its spectacular colors
- I felt the warm breeze brush against my face and heard the birds chirping in the trees…made me smile
- I get to share my thoughts and gifts with you!
Now my friend it’s your turn….what 5 things are you grateful for today?
Ameenah Ross is a nurse, freelance writer, and author of the inspirational book: Depression Free, A Wise Woman’s Guide to Healing and Happiness.