Are you still holding on to anger from past relationships…a dysfunctional parent/child relationship…sibling rivalry …stressful job or other situations that put us in fight or flight mode?
Well, here’s …
3 Good reasons to let go!
1. Anger, resentment, hate, and guilt are emotional viruses that attack and eat away at your heart, your spirit, and your soul.
2. The stress brought on by these emotions are damaging to your physical and mental health.
3. Holding on to these emotions immobilize you and keep you from growing and moving on to what can bring you peace, prosperity and happiness.
3 Great ways to start the process of letting go!
1. Let Go and Let GOD…as a person who’s been challenged and tested more times than I care to remember (and still being tested) I stand firm in knowing that having faith in God (whatever faith you are and whatever name you call him) is a key in giving you the strength to endure …I am a witness that what doesn’t kill you definitely makes you stronger!
2. Choose to love yourself to the point where you no longer want to give these emotions the power and control they have over you. Remember…this is for you to move on with your life! You want to smile again, live again… love again!
3. Don’t be afraid to talk with someone…not just your buddy! (Counselor, spiritual adviser, etc.)Talk with someone you trust. Someone who can be objective and not just tell you what you want to hear, but tell you what you need to hear! And then provide you with a shoulder to lean on and the emotional tools to help get you where you want to go!
Allowing your heart, soul and spirit to heal, closes a door and opens a window of opportunities for healthy living!
Is there anything you need to let go of today?
I invite you to check out my book, A Wise Woman’s Guide to Healing and Happiness at http://www.ameenahross.com for more tools for happier living. – Ameenah