Hi there…Well…If you’re reading this you’ve been blessed to see another day! and…I appreciate you taking the time to check out this blog!
More Food for Thought!
- Accept people for who they are, and let them be.
- Your life is made up of emotional seasons of dormancy, growth, and renewal. ( what season are you in?)
- God does answer our prayers—not always as quickly as we want him to, but… always on time.
- Don’t to be afraid to ask the right questions, and… ask as many as you need, to be informed and understand.
- Adopt a positive and optimistic attitude… It can change your life.
- Count your blessings and be grateful for what you do have, instead of complaining about what you
- Trust your thoughts and instincts because they are usually right.
- Know that love… sometimes means letting go.
- Don’t waste your time around complainers, whiners, and naysayers.
- With faith in God and belief in yourself, YoU can accomplish whatever you set out to do.
Go have a fantastic day and remember… it’s not what happens to YoU but…how you handle what happens to YoU!
What Inspirational food for thought comments would you like to share?
I invite you to check out my book, A Wise Woman’s Guide to Healing and Happiness at http://www.ameenahross.com for more tools for happier living. – Ameenah