So you know how many of us are always on one diet or another, trying to get healthy and maybe, just for once buy something really sexy out of Victoria’s Secret?
Well, today I have the Ultimate diet! You can eat all you want! Absolutely no limitations…no calories…no carbohydrates…no sugar or salt, and it’s loaded with flavor. You can’t beat that!
Today’s lunch special is Food for Thought …have as much as you like and if it’s too much, share it with a friend… enjoy!
10 Tips to feed your soul
1. Let God be the captain of your ship.
2. Be kind and forgiving to yourself.
3. Sometimes you can talk too much.
4. Sometimes you can … not talk enough.
5. Stand up for yourself and what you believe.
6. Don’t wait for someone to give you flowers…give them to yourself.
7. Love yourself first, because only then can you truly love someone else.
8. Value your time and use it wisely … it’s the one thing that you will never get back!
9. Your heart can feel like it’s been broken in a million pieces, but God can mend it back like new.
10. Don’t let your ego or pride keep you from saying “I’m sorry” or “I love you.”
Well, I surely hope your meal was satisfactory…It was a pleasure serving you and please come again and if there’s something not on the menu that you may like next time, let us know!
From the desk of Ameenah